Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Duck Tale.



Once upon a time there was a duck called Bundy. He is a handsome duck and was having a pool party.

Bundy was thinking how much fun he was having, so he did what any clever duck would do...he sent out emails, put a comment up on facebook and let his duck friends know on Twitter. "I'm having a pool party come on over."




Well it wasn't long before word got out and Daphne arrive and in the pool she jumped.





"Make room for me", quacked Alice.



"Oh I am so glad I got your email Bundy," said Rhett as she shook water from her eyes. "This is so much fun".



"Come on Daphne, if you can't keep up with us doing our laps, hop out", said Bundy.



Paddles remarks, "We need a pool this much bigger, wonder if Father Christmas will bring us one this year?"



And so it went on for a while longer, Bundy and his pool party friends having a wow of a time. While shy Sunny and Spring watched and hoped the new pool will be bigger and deeper, so they can join in too.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , , , ,

11 comments:

Barbara said...

I agree with Paddles, Need a bigger pool. I also have ducks and have two of the larger plastic swimming pools for them to play in. One of my favorite things is watching them play in the pool.
Have a wonderful day!
Barbara

Lucky-1 said...

Yes, we're looking at a new pool for them this year. They'll love the new bigger/deeper pool.

Karen's Korner said...

How cute. How many ducks do you have in your "family". Looking at the amenities they have the numbers are sure to grow.

miss~nance said...

That looked like one fun duckky party.

Lucky-1 said...

Karen I have 7 ducks in my family:D

Gail its heaps if fun to watch them play.

Liz said...

Love the ducks.Notice your GA photos. one year we left our 3 youngest at tha kiddies section and told them not to move. came back to find them missing. They were having morning tea with Peter and the crew.

Lucky-1 said...

Oh Liz talk about lucky kids:D I got a hug from Josh and my book Pete wrote, signed. Sophie is lovely and so good presenting a talk.

Subtropical Happiness take 2 said...

Hey Lucky girl I miss my Duckies. Love seeing the pics of yours.
Hugs to you both

Jude said...

Leanne they look like they are having fun, they definately need a bigger pond or less invites to the next party. cheers Judy

Fran said...

How good to know and see that also you love ducks. I just discovered your blog and I am going to read it thorough later. I had a pet called Pipke, she was a white duck. I found her in a abandoned nest. Unfortunate she died on September 14 this year. She became 14 years and three months old. During her life we had to go to the vet 295 times. She was the sunshine in our life and the best that could happen to us. My aim is to tell her life story in my blog. What we experienced is unique and I want to share it with you. I published already many film pictures and pictures of her, I also told already a part of her story. If you want to know more about her I invite you to read my blog.

dirtyduck said...

hey! lilly wants to know why she didnt get the invite!!!!ugh..always the last to know!!!!


just came across your blog, loving reading about all your adventures!