Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Rain

If you didn't see or hear of the rain that fell in South Australia yesterday, you may have been elsewhere on our planet.

So here is some photos after the 2 inches of rain that fell at my place. Some of the water was still laying on top of the lawn even this morning.













This one shows the water sitting on top of the mulch in the vegie patch.




Ducks were pretty happy with the water that was laying around in there run.



Bobby needed to pee, as if there wasn't enough water on the lawn.....lol


No real damage to our place or area, just lots of water.

Until next time.......hoo roo from soggy old Luckyland.

Technorati technorati tags: ,

3 comments:

Pip at Rest is not idleness said...

Plenty of water here as well (45mm) plus I had just gone to bed and was just going to have a good read when the power went out, at least I was in the right place.

angela said...

Oh my godness! your place looks almost as bad as mine. We had a river coming off the road and nearly into the house. But I kept it out! Pop on over and check out my photos, who would know to see these pics that we have just had a drought.
Stay dry and safe.

Savvy Mummy said...

Wow what an amount of rainfall! Did the ducks waddle and swim in the water? They must be having fun! :)

I wished we have more rain here. :)