Saturday, January 15, 2011

Harvest

Last evenings harvest, was a lovely pleasure to collect. Something about picking beans. Pat was helping me pick beans, though he was eating his fair share.





Capsicum came in at a lovely 380 grams. The tomatoes on the right are from a self sown plant. Strawberries have been eating today, mixed in with my vanilla yogurt. Beans are in the freezer.




You can't tell in the photo, but this baby weighed in at a hefty 402 grams. We had half this morning on our toast and the rest in wraps for lunch.

Until next time....hoo roo


Technorati technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love going out to the garden and seeing what bounty it has for me each day or so. We are picking heaps of beans too.

lightening said...

I love this time of year. We're just starting to pick a few things from my garden. A few more weeks until we'll have a ripe tomato though. My summer garden tends to be later as we can get frosts in October. Enjoy the produce!